c.v. - PHOTOGRAPHY
- Publicity photographs;
- brochures (incl. Australian Conservation Foundation);
- websites (including ABC online);
- magazines and magazine covers (incl. AEU Journal SA - Australian Education Union, The Observer Magazine [England], The Australian TAFE Teacher, Dawn Chorus [Supporters of Tiritiri Matangi Magazine], Advance - Research With Impact [Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland);
- newspapers (incl. Sunday Mail - Adelaide, Community Newspapers - WA, The Guardian - Communist Party of Australia);
- CDs (incl. 40-page book for Mrs Curly and the Norwegian Smoking Pipe and CD booklet for Frog Music - both Linsey Pollak, The Passion of Scrooge - Firebird Ensemble, Boston);
- newsletters, postcards, Christmas cards, etc;
- Promotional photography for musicians, political candidates & actors incl. Richard Gill, Pat Rix, Camilla Ah Kin, Catherine Hill, Sean O’Shea, Ross Anderson, Brendon Kennedy, Nicki Wendt, Xenos Family Band, Firebird Ensemble (Boston, USA).
The following Natural History publications contain photographs by Philip Griffin:
Lizards of Western Australia I. Skinks 1981 *
Lizards of Western Australia II. Dragons and Monitors 1983 * Including cover photo
Snakes of Western Australia 1986 *
Lizards of Western Australia III. Geckos and Pygopods 1990 *
Lizards of Western Australia I. Skinks Revised edn. 1999 *
Snakes of Western Australia Revised edn. 2002 *
*by G.M. Storr, L.A. Smith and R.E. Johnstone. Western Australian Museum.
A Revision of the Fiddler Crabs of Australia by R.W. George and Diana S. Jones. 1982. WA Museum.
The Western Australian Museum 1983 Calendar 1983. WA Museum. Including cover photo
Frogs of Western Australia by M.J. Tyler, L.A. Smith and R.E. Johnstone. 1984. WA Museum.
Frogs of Western Australia by M.J. Tyler, L.A. Smith and R.E. Johnstone. Second edn. 1994. WA Museum.
Including back-cover photo
Frogs of Western Australia by M.J. Tyler, L.A. Smith and R.E. Johnstone. Third edn. 2000. WA Museum.
Australia's Reptiles: A Photographic Reference to the Terrestrial Reptiles of Australia
by SK Wilson and DG Knowles. 1988. Collins. Including cover photo
A Guide to the Snakes of Australia by Graeme Gow. 1989. Angus & Robertson.
Encyclopedia of Australian Animals: Reptiles by Harald Ehmann. 1992. Angus & Robertson.
A Field Guide to Crustaceans of Australian Waters by Diana S. Jones and Gary J. Morgan. 1994. Reed.
Australia’s Reptiles: Volume 1, Snakes and Monitors CD-ROM. 1994. Natural Learning Pty Ltd.
Australian Reptiles & Frogs - The Multimedia Experience CD-ROM. 1995. Webster Publishing Pty Ltd.
Reptiles of Australia: Version II - Terrestrial Reptiles CD-ROM. 1995. Natural Learning Pty Ltd.
A Photographic Guide to Snakes and other Reptiles of Australia by Gerry Swan. 1995. New Holland.
The Biology and Evolution of Australian Snakes by Allen E. Greer. 1997. Surrey Beatty & Sons Pty Ltd.
Green Guide: Snakes and other Reptiles of Australia by Gerry Swan. 1998. New Holland.
Reptiles of Australia by Steve Wilson & Gerry Swan. 2003. Princeton University Press.
A Complete Guide to Reptiles of Australia by Steve Wilson & Gerry Swan. 2003. New Holland.
Broken Boosey & Goldfields Birds - Birds of the Plains and Box-Ironbark regions of the Goulburn Broken Catchment
by Jim Castles et al. 2009. Goulburn Broken Catchment Management Authority.
Birds of Kangaroo Island: a photographic field guide by Chris Baxter. 2015. ATF Press.
The State Wildlife Authority News Service (SWANS) Vol. 11 No. 2 (1981)
South Australian Ornithological Association Inc. (Birds SA) Newsletter Nos 198, 200 (2006); 201 (2007); 205 (2008)
Australasian Bird Image Database - www.aviceda.org/abid/index.php
World Bird Guide - www.mangoverde.com/birdsound/index.html
New Zealand Birds Online - www.nzbirdsonline.org.nz
Southern Seabird Solutions Trust, New Zealand - Sharing the Gulf - fishers and black petrel in the Hauraki Gulf
educational resource for fishermen on Black Petrel
Project Janzoon - www.janzoon.org - organisation dedicated to restoring environment of Abel Tasman National Park